Please read the legal disclaimer for CapeK9Cardio (hereby referred to as K9Cardio) below.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. K9Cardio makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, K9Cardio does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult with the appropriate professional.]
Limitations of Liability
K9Cardio will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if K9Cardio has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit K9Cardio’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by K9Cardio’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of K9Cardio; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for K9Cardio to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, K9Cardio has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against K9Cardio’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect K9Cardio’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as K9Cardio.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by K9Cardio.
K9Cardio grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
K9Cardio does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. All other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without K9Cardio’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by contacting us at the bottom of this page.
Enforcement of Copyright
K9Cardio takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If K9Cardio discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, K9Cardio may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of K9Cardio’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email at the bottom of this page.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email at the bottom of this page.
K9Cardio may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to K9Cardio.
Using Personal Information
We will never sell your information and will not provide your information to a third party for any purpose other that those listed below:
K9Cardio may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about your pets on the website such as pictures and names
- provide to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, K9Cardio may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
K9Cardio will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
K9Cardio will store all the personal information you provide on its securely.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
K9Cardio is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
P.O. Box 127
Falmouth, MA 02541